Asalamu Alykum brothers and sisters, do you want earn halal Money? Our Careers @ MuslimSchool.com are to Help You Earn More Money and Help make Muslim Education More Rewarding in this life and the next insha’Allah Our Careers can earn for you Excellent Income Opportunity for the Stay @ Home Mom or Dad or Student, […]
Asalamu Alykum brothers and sisters, do you want earn halal Money? Our Careers @ MuslimSchool.com are to Help You Earn More Money and Help make Muslim Education More Rewarding in this life and the next insha’Allah
Our Careers can earn for you Excellent Income Opportunity for the Stay @ Home Mom or Dad or Student, and Our Careers are Especially Great for the Stay at Home Grandparents who always want to Teach us a Lesson 🙂 You Can Teach Muslims and Make Money @ MuslimSchool.com
Respectfully brothers and sisters, You Can Earn the Same Amount of Money @ MuslimSchool.com as you can make anywhere else in the world, it all depends on how hard you work, We Believe in You! We Offer 24/7 Support For your Education Career @ MuslimSchool.com insha’Allah
We Provide 5 Ways to Earn Money @ MuslimSchool.com from Home:
1. Creating and Selling Courses on our Marketplace, We Offer a Similar Learning Management System to Teachable and Udemy where you can create courses like their top selling courses selling thousands.
2. Adding our Affiliate Link or Banner to your site, based on how many course sales you generate @ MuslimSchool.com estimates the revenue you can earn
3. Joining one of our student Projects, we hope to incubate some Muslim Made Products and Services Created by both our Students and Teachers to benefit the world, and optimistically sell thousands, We Believe in Combining intelligence to create synergy, we hope to nurture Muslim inventions, we are due for a very big invention soon 🙂
4. Joining Our Team as Full time Live teacher, and other openings – income based on experience.
5. Becoming a Partner for Revenue Sharing @ MuslimSchool.com Economists Forecast $300 billion in Revenue from online learning marketplaces by 2026
$300 Billion X 24% (Muslim Population) X 5% (We Give 95% to the Instructors & 5% for MuslimSchool.com) X 1/1 Millionth (1 Partner Revenue Share Reward) = $3,600 X 100 Share Rewards = $360,000 hypothetically if our Community Does it’s Best for Global Muslim Education
Reasons For Revenue Sharing @ MuslimSchool.com
1) Our father: Al Hagg Moussa Ghounem (Allah Yarhamu) recently passed of covid on 10/21, three months later, we were also humbled to acquire MuslimSchool.com as a baraka to Advance Health and Education for Muslims Worldwide.
2) Being responsible for the School Mission @ MuslimSchool.com is greater than the facilities of any one family, as it takes a Family to make a Home, it takes a Community to make a School, Everyone’s time is valuable, we hope to provide the opportunity to afford and profit from following your calling for Muslim Education.
3) MuslimSchool.com should remain free of any bias or discrimination by any one family, sect, country, or gender, only to be governed by our Partners for Global Muslim Education
4) Our Partnership Revenue Sharing Program is based on Benefiting the Entire Global Muslim Education Community with a 14 Revenue Sharing Rewards Points System for a win/win for the gia
5) We Hope to Encourage Alternate Revenue and be Independant from the net course revenues.
For Example, Stanford University owns approximately 10% of Google, Generating $336 Million per year because the founders were students that incubated their Search Engine Project in the computer department along with many other Major businesses founded @ Stanford.
We Believe in the Muslim Community’s Future @ MuslimSchool.com, by Studying and Teaching the Best Materials, We can all Benefit insha’Allah
6) A Smarter and Healthier Muslim Community Reflects on All of Us, Growing up in the West in the 80’s/90’s I was called the “Terrorist” Slur in School more times than I can count, the Western Media Propaganda Slur against Muslims is still Active, Reversing and Flipping the Propaganda against Muslims from <Terrorist> to <Smartest> Helps All Muslims, Especially all of our Community’s children.
7) Insha’Allah Teaching @ MuslimSchool.com will be our full time job and we can also generate our own Course Sales and Partner Rewards by also being a Top 20 Muslim Teacher insha’Allah
8) Nearly a year ago we started the Muslim Token / NFTs project as a Charity token to Encourage Donations to Masjids and Muslims Schools during the Pandemic and to Educate and Advance Muslims on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency technology, it’s beyond our imagination that we would be running a Muslim School and Utilizing our NFTs for the Partner Revenue Sharing, Governance, and Voting Rights for our Community, Masha’Allah Miracles Happen, Praying and Being Sincere and Steadfast, Allah is Blessing.
9) We Want to Share All the net Course Revenue from our entire Muslim School Learning Platform because we Sincerely want to Promote Global Muslim Education, not only for our father (Allah yarhamu), not only for ourselves, but for our children and the children of our brothers and sisters in China, Israel, India, the children of our Refugee brothers and sisters, simply put, Muslims and our children worldwide are unstable.
By Giving As Many Muslims As Possible Career Skills and Income Opportunities, We Can Help the Muslim World Have More Stability Insha’Allah
Teaching Empathy and Love for Each other and Providing a Unified Education on Unity, Encouraging being Infront of Technology instead of many years behind will help Muslims worldwide not have their hand out to non-Muslims when it comes to Life Saving Education, Research and Development Such as Vaccines
10) Our Goal is to Reward Dawah, many Muslim brothers and sisters who Love Teaching Islam independently for the Sake of Allah find themselves needing to choose between Dawah or Supporting their Families, we hope to reward Dawah in this life and the next, while also encouraging Balance between Providing a In demand Modern Service or Product for Society insha’Allah
10 Ways to Make Money @ MuslimSchool.com
Jazak Allah Khair